Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pucker Up

I made a lemon cake for Matt's birthday the other day.  He loves lemon stuff.

DSCF1039

When I was pregnant with Matt, I craved lemons all the time.  I used to drink huge glasses of water with two whole lemons in them.  The week he was born - four weeks early - I kept asking his dad to bring me a piece of lemon pie home after work.  He kept forgetting.  I was so sad.  The day before I went into early labor, I finally had my lemon pie.  Life was good.  Then Matt decided he was ready to join the family.  Now, now, now.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, lemons! Now I may have to make me a lemon pie. ;) We had a lemon tree that produces some really tasty (Myer) lemons but that died a couple of years ago. Our new lemon tree hasn't produced quite as much yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemons too! How do you make a lemon cake? I made a lime cake for my boyfriend's birthday, it was so fresh ... :) love it ..

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.