Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just A Little Snack

Matt asked me to make muffins for breakfast.  Sure.  No problem.  I baked 12 large blueberry muffins.  We had a few left over.  Matt was hungry for a snack later.  A teenage boy finds 5 leftover blueberry muffins to be the perfect appetizer to the snack that he will eat before he has a real snack before dinner which leads to an after dinner snack then another snack before bed.  All washed down by numerous large glasses of milk and juice.

DSCF0129001

Teens boys - it's like having an infant in the house again with the every hour feedings.  Except these feedings are GIGANTIC.

This is why I go to the grocery story just about every day.  Yep.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I now have a 12 and 14 yr old in the house, so I have to fight them for food...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.